Factors Affecting Demand Assignment Help
Factors Affecting Demand
The demand for a commodity or service, i.e. the quantity of that good or service which the consumers would buy depends upon a number of factors.
Important among these factors affecting demand are:
SUBMIT ASSIGNMENT NOW!
- The price of that product (good or service):
- The prices of other products:
- The consumer’s income and wealth:
- The consumer’s tastes and preferences: and
- Various individual related and environmental factors.
Submit your homework for a free quote